Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I thank God for the mother that He gave me. I have learned so much from my Mom. The one thing that stands above all the rest is the example my Mother set for me when it comes to family. My Mom loves her family with her heart and soul; her husband, four children, and nine grandchildren and one on the way.
Thank you Mom for teaching me how precious the people that God places in our lives as family truly are. Thank you for loving us with your whole heart. I am a mother now, and my children are benefiting from some of the ways in which you inspire me. You have always gone above and beyond to show your love to us. You are whole when your gang is around you, and it is a beautiful blessing to be a part of such a loving family. It is a privilege for those of us who are able to call you Mom or Grandma. I Praise God for the love He expresses to me through you. I am grateful that you profess His name, and that you pray for the ones you love.
I miss you terribly and love you more than you could possibly know. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: