Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our trip to MT. Washington.....Wow!

An 8 mile trip up Mt. Washington, with an average grade of 12% incline. It was a bit scary at some places, but the view was amazing.




Now I know what it feels like to "be in the clouds." That was really cool.
Notice the concerned look on my face as Jared carefully drove up the steep incline.
I thought this was such a cool picture, I couldn't resist posting it.....looks like a ghost train.
Noah and Nate desperately wanted to ride the train, but we will save this "expensive" ride for a clear day.
I didn't bring their hiking boots...oops...so they were bummed that their rock climbing was limited. To wet to be climbing with crocks.
Please try to contain yourself from envying my lovely green poncho.
Noah thought it was so cool to be on top of the highest mountain in the Appalachian Mountains.
What a sweet little guy. He really enjoyed this trip.
Of course they found water....and had to walk through it.
What's an adventure without a stroll through some puddles...a trademark of my two boys!

No comments: