Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Family Day at the Lake

Spending family time together is such a blessing. Jared and I love being with our boys. We enjoy watching them explore their surroundings, having fun, just being boys. We take walks daily, and have started hiking with them. Noah and Nate love to be outdoors; always doing something. They surprise me by their endurance. I wish I could bottle up their energy. I am cherishing every moment God is blessing me with my 3 special guys. Time seems to move so quickly.......at least I have taken enough pictures to remember everything. The following pics are from an afternoon at a lake near our home. We spent time collecting rocks, throwing them in the water, hiking, looking at beaver dams and turtles relaxing on a log, noticing all of the buds delightfully showing a hint of spring. It was an amazing day; no agenda, no hurry, just being together.

No comments: